- Tuesday Morning Mass, 9:00 am
- Saturday Evening Mass, 5:00 pm
- Sunday Masses, 8:30 am and 11:00 am
The Saturday 5:00 pm Mass will be LiveStreamed on Facebook and posted afterward for viewing at any time.
Eucharistic Adoration will be in the church every Tuesday (Following the 9:00 AM Mass) from 10:00 AM ~ 6:30 PM
Adoration will conclude with Benediction at 6:30 PM.
- March 7 - after 8:30 am Mass
- March 13 - after 5 pm Mass
- March 21 - after 8:30 am Mass
- March 28 - after 11 am Mass
Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing during Mass and Adoration.
All Are Welcome!!
Parishioners are encouraged to review the following information prior to attending Mass:
- You must wear a face covering/mask at all times before, during and after Mass
- We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer
- Doors will open 1/2 hour before Mass begins
- We will maintain physical distancing, 6 feet from others
- You will not have to physically distance from people you are living with
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Parish Office at 734-464-1222 or email@example.com.
Gospel of Life
The Gospel of Life Group welcomes anyone that would like to join us to pray the Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet and other prayers for life, every Wednesday at 6:00 pm in the Church Gathering Space - please wear your mask.
St. Edith Parishioners, Visitors and Volunteers
Welcome to St. Edith! If you are planning on coming to St. Edith for any reason, we ask that you please consider the following:
- Do you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or experiencing chills?
- Do you have an abnormal or worsening cough?
- Do you have a runny nose and/or congestion?
- Do you have flu like symptoms such as muscle or body aches, headache, or fatigue?
- Are you experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has had a positive COVID19 test in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone within your household taken a COVID 19 test and are awaiting the results?
- Have you traveled out of the state in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, (unrelated to a known pre-existing condition, e.g. asthma or allergies), stay home, self-quarantine and follow the advice of your doctor.
If you are an EME and develop symptoms after you fill out the Sign Up Genius, please cancel your sign up and email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you as we all work together to stay safe so that we may worship safely!
God bless!Go to main navigation