- Tuesday Morning Mass, 9:00 am
- Wednesday Morning Mass, 9:00am
- Saturday Evening Mass, 5:00 pm
- Sunday Masses, 8:30 am (outdoors*) and 11:00 am
* Please bring a lawn chair. Note: the June 27 8:30 am Mass will be indoors
Eucharistic Adoration will be in the church every Tuesday (Following the 9:00 AM Mass) from 9:30 AM ~ 6:30 PM
Adoration will conclude with Benediction at 6:30 PM.
- June 6 - after 11 am Mass
- June 13 - after 8:30 am Mass
- June 19 - after 5:00 pm Mass
- June 27 - after 11 am Mass
- July 4 - after 8:30 am Mass
- July 10 - after 5:00 pm Mass
- July 18 - after 11 am Mass
- July 25 - after 8:30 am Mass
- July 31 - after 5:00 pm Mass
All Are Welcome!!
Parishioners are encouraged to review the following information prior to attending Mass:
- If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated, masks are required
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact the Parish Office at 734-464-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gospel of Life
The Gospel of Life Group welcomes anyone that would like to join us to pray the Rosary, Divine Mercy Chaplet and other prayers for life, every Wednesday at 6:00 pm in the Church
St. Edith Parishioners, Visitors and Volunteers
Welcome to St. Edith! If you are planning on coming to St. Edith for any reason, we ask that you please consider the following:
- Do you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher or experiencing chills?
- Do you have an abnormal or worsening cough?
- Do you have a runny nose and/or congestion?
- Do you have flu like symptoms such as muscle or body aches, headache, or fatigue?
- Are you experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has had a positive COVID19 test in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone within your household taken a COVID 19 test and are awaiting the results?
- Have you traveled out of the state in the last 14 days? If you are fully vaccinated and have no symptoms you do not have to quarantine after travel.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, (unrelated to a known pre-existing condition, e.g. asthma or allergies), stay home, self-quarantine and follow the advice of your doctor.
If you are an EME and develop symptoms after you fill out the Sign Up Genius, please cancel your sign up and email email@example.com .
Thank you as we all work together to stay safe so that we may worship safely!
God bless!Go to main navigation