Welcome to St. Edith!
We recommend everyone wear masks for all inside gatherings at St. Edith.
RCIA Open House
Are you a non-Catholic in one of our many St. Edith interfaith marriages? A baptized Catholic who has not received the remaining Sacraments? Do you know of a non-Catholic who has curiosities about the faith, or a previous Catholic who may be interested in coming to a Catholic church, again? Please prayerfully consider Becoming Catholic. We begin in the Fall, on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm in the Parish Office Fireside Room. Please contact Deacon Don at (734) 464-1222, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about RCIA, please attend our open house after any Mass the weekend of September 25-26. YOU’RE INVITED!
Sensory Friendly Mass at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church
A sensory friendly Mass is available at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church on September 25th at 5:00 pm.
- Sunday, September 19 - after 8:30 am Mass
- Saturday, September 25 - after 5:00 pm Mass
- Sunday, October 3 - after 11:00 am Mass
- Sunday, October 10 - after 8:30 am Mass
- Saturday, October 16 - after 5:00 pm Mass
- Sunday, October 24 - after 11:00 am Mass
- Sunday, October 31 - after 8:30 am Mass