Blogs, Videos, Podcasts and More!
Catholic articles, blogs, podcasts, video and other online media are a great way to bring a Catholic perspective and can generate great conversation between Catholics and non-Catholics alike. Here are a few that we thought were thought provoking, interesting, enlightening, and some that are just fun!
- Three Female Saints and Mystics Who Guide Me to Freedom - Article
- When Mass Feels like Going Through the Motions - Video
- Why Confess My Sins to a Priest? - Video
- The Mass Explained: The Lord Be With You - Podcast
- Arrow Prayers: The Simple and Quick Way to Stay Connected to God in Your Daily Life - Blog
- Why Doesn't the Church Get with the Time? - Video
- Does God Care About Self Care? - Video
- Jesus Wants our Presence, not Our Perfection - Blog
- Should Christians believe in Karma? - Video
- Remembering three lessons from my Polish Grandparents this All Saints Day - Blog
- Mass Impact - Impactful videos for families, individuals, and groups
- Faith and Finance: 4 Patron Saints for Money Matters - Blog
- You are Worth Dying For - Video
Coming to Our Area
Seasoned Saints is our Family of Parishes Senior Group. We know that like everyone in a parish community, you our Seniors, find yourselves wanting unique experiences to enhance your life, your Spiritually and your well-being. That could be through a bible study, an outreach project, a social time, a prayerful reflection experience or a simple gathering for friendship and fellowship. Click here for a list of upcoming events.
- World Youth Day - Lisbon 2023
There's still time to register for this chance of a lifetime! Travel with Detroit Catholic Young Adults as a group within the larger Archdiocese of Detroit pilgrimage (made up of multiple parish groups) heading to Lisbon together in August 2023. World Youth Day Information and Registration