This Advent... RECONNECT!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all of God's Blessings in the New Year. We look forward to worshiping and celebrating with all the family and friends of St. Edith this Advent and Christmas season.
Love and Peace,
Fr. Jim and the Parish Staff
- Sunday, December 4, 12:00 Noon
New Parishoner Family Gathering - Come meet the staff in the Parish Office (Fireside Room) after Mass. New parishioners are invited to come and have a light lunch!
- Sunday, December 4, 5:00 pm
1st Sunday Evening Mass & Spaghetti Dinner
- Tuesday, December 6, 7:00 pm
Ladies Advent Tea, "Lighting Our Path"
- Wednesday, December 7, 7:00 pm
Coffee & Conversation with Fr. Jim
- Sunday, December 11, 3:30 pm
Parish Christmas Concert (reception following in the Hall)
- Monday, December 12, 7:00 pm
Reconciliation Service at St. Aiden
- Wednesday, December 14
Giving Tree gifts due back to church
- Friday, December 16
Christmas Outreach food items due to church
- Saturday, December 17, 1:00 pm
Reconciliation Service at St. Priscilla
- Saturday, December 17, 6:00 pm
Children's Nativity Pageant - a great family event! Snacks and carols in the hall afterwards