DivorceCare helps you recover from the pain of separation and divorce. DivorceCare groups are led by people who have been through divorce and successfully rebuilt their lives. The DivorceCare group meets weekly. You'll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an "oasis" in an otherwise difficult season of life. There are three key parts to your DivorceCare experience:
- Video Seminar - Encouraging and information-packed videos featuring leading divorce recovery experts
- Support Group - Small group discussion about the weekly video content and the issues faced by the individual group members
- Workbook - Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce teh weekly session topics
Program timeline and key dates:
- Leadership Training Dates: November 29 and December 6; Parish Library from 6:30 to 8:00 PM. Refresher meeting January 10, 2019
- Divorce Care Program: Begins Thursday, January 17 and runs every Thursday for 13 weeks through April 11 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Registration and more information:
Please consider being a table leader for DivorceCare! All leaders will be given training. The primary role of the table leaders is to create an atmosphere of warmth, caring and trust in the discussion group. They will also encourage discussion about what was seen on the DVD and encourage personal sharing about what is going on in the lives of each group participant. Table leaders do not act as teachers or counselors. Have you been divorced for at least 5 years? Have you learned valuable lessons and experienced healing from the hurt? Would you like to help others do the same? Please call Colleen Misiak at (734) 464-2020 or email her at email@example.com.
Go to main navigation