Online giving is now here!
St. Edith's Online Giving is through Our Sunday Visitor (OSV). You can use your checking, or savings account, or Visa, or MasterCard. At this time we are not set up for American Express. You can make changes at any time as well as see, or print contribution history and generate tax statements. It's easy and convenient!
There are four steps to setting up an account:
- Creating your Profile
- Establishing your Credentials
- Selecting your Payment Method
- Choosing your giving selections/Giving a Gift
Online giving is also available for your mobile phone!
St. Edith School Scrip Program
With your help, we have already generated $2,165.43 for our School.
- To check out your rebate amount just log in towww.shopwithscrip.com and review under your order history. You will receive half of the amount listed. If you do not have an online account, you can email email@example.com and we can send you the information.
- Rebate checks will be distributed in June so you still have time to generate more in rebates.
The program will continue to run though the year with orders for physical cards being placed on Tuesday’s by 3pm with a return to you on Friday’s. We do incur a flat shipping charge for every order so this will help minimize the shipping cost.
- All SCRIPNow and Reloads do NOT incur shipping charges and can be filled with prestopay, cash, or check.
- Cash and Checks for SCRIPNow and Reloads will be entered daily.
SCRIP fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Edith School. Scrip is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards. You purchase gift cards - either a physical card or an electronic e-card that can be used instantly, from St. Edith School at face value and St. Edith orders those cards from Great Lakes Scrip Center at a reduced price. The difference is a rebate, split 50/50 between you and St Edith. It’s really that simple!
Great Lakes Scrip Center offers over 300 of the country’s biggest brands, including grocery, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, home improvement, and more. Just by using Scrip to pay for your normal weekly purchases, you can easily raise $500 or more per year. It’s time to put your shopping dollars to work! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to main navigation
Children whose parents purchase SCRIP are also eligible to participate in SCRIP CASUAL DAYS and these days will be noted on the monthly school calendar.