Gospel of Life Committee
The St. Edith Gospel of Life group promotes the sanctity of life from conception to natural death. We welcome everyone to help in this mission.
We have monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of the month at 7pm in the A/V Room. We hold a weekly Rosary and Prayers for Life every Wednesday in the Chapel at 6pm. Please join us!
Some of the other activities that we host are:
- Special Rosaries on the Feast Day of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15) and the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (December 8) at 6:30 pm in the Chapel before the 7pm Mass.
- AAA Pregnancy Resource Center Baby Bottle Campaign every October.
- Right to Life--Lifespan Christmas Cards.
- Right to Life--Lifespan Luminary Candles in January.
- Right to Life--Lifespan Baby Shower every March.
- Right to Life--Lifespan Mother's Day Flowers every May.
- Right to Life--Lifespan Father's Day Candy and Pens every June.
- Host a Birthday Party for residents at Villa Maria every June.
- Speakers on Life Issues.
Please contact Sandy Rogala with any question or ideas, 734-421-7145, email@example.comGo to main navigation