Lent 2023 - Connect With Us!
On February 22nd we will celebrate Ash Wednesday and the beginning of Lent! We invite you to Connect With Us this Lenten season! Coming together for prayer, reflection, and fellowship can help us to grow in and nurture our own faith while also making strong connections with others and strengthening our parish community. St. Edith has a variety of Lenten activities planned to help us prepare for Easter Sunday!
- March 31st, 2023 (4:30 PM): Friday Fish Fry
- March 31st, 2023 (7:00 PM): Stations of the Cross
- April 1st, 2023 - April 2nd, 2023: Lenten Almsgiving Project - St. Christine's Food Pantry
- April 1st, 2023 - April 2nd, 2023: Palm Sunday Mass Schedule
- April 1st, 2023 (5:00 PM): Mass & Pizza Dinner
- April 2nd, 2023 (11:00 AM): Palm Sunday Children's Procession!
- April 2nd, 2023 (5:00 PM): Mass & Spaghetti Dinner
- April 5th, 2023 (6:30 PM): Lenten Soup Supper
- April 6th, 2023 (7:00 PM): Holy Thursday Mass (Followed by Adoration)
- April 7th, 2023 (12:00 PM): Good Friday Stations of the Cross and Liturgy of the Word Service
- April 7th, 2023 (3:30 PM): Friday Fish Fry (Good Friday)
- April 8th, 2023 (10:00 AM): Easter Egg Hunt
- April 8th, 2023 (11:00 AM): Holy Saturday Food Blessing
- April 8th, 2023 (11:00 AM): Easter Basket/Food Blessings
- April 8th, 2023 (8:00 PM): Easter Vigil Service
- April 9th, 2023: Easter Sunday Mass Schedule
Go to main navigation