We look forward to worshipping and celebrating with all the family and friends of St. Edith this Advent and Christmas Season. We have a number of activities planned! The holidays can be an especially busy and stressful time. Be sure to add some down-time and some prayer-time into your schedule.
Our theme for Advent this year is Praying Our Loved Ones Back. For more information on our theme, read Fr. Jim's Journal in the November 25 bulletin edition.
- December 1st, 2018 (5:00 PM): Saturday Evening Mass & Dinner
- December 2nd, 2018 (5:00 PM): Sunday Evening Mass & Dinner
- December 5th, 2018 (7:00 PM): Coffee and Conversation with Fr. Jim - Addiction: The Road to Recovery
- December 7th, 2018 (7:00 PM): Immaculate Conception Mass - Holy Day of Obligation
- December 8th, 2018 (9:00 AM): Immaculate Conception Mass - Holy Day of Obligation