High School Youth Ministry (Lifeteen)
Youth Group Meetings Sunday Nights 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Welcome back to Youth Group!! All high school aged students and their familiaes are invited to join us for a family BBQ on September 26 from 5-7 pm.
Learn more about Youth Group, meet the leadership team, and meet other High Schoolers that attend Youth Group. We will meet by the Parish Office from 5-7 for food, drinks, and yard games.
We would love to see those who have been to youth group in the past and especially those who are on the fence about joining.
We have lots of fun events coming up this year!
- October 3 - Getting to know you activities and a bonfire from 5-7pm beside the parish office.
- October 10 - Tailgating event from 2-4pm in the Parking Lot. This event includes teens from other parishes in our vicariate!
- October 17 - Youth Group Meeting from 5-7pm, outside by the parish office (in case of bad weather we will meeting in the youth room).
- October 24 - Youth Group Meeting from 5-7pm, outside by the parish office (in case of bad weather we will meeting in the youth room).
- October 29 - Annual Three Cedars outing! Permission slips and payment for Three Cedars are due by October 24. Contact Josh for more information.
Please contact Josh Kugler with any question email@example.com
To stay up to date with all things Youth Ministry text @ygstedith to 81010.
LifeTeen is St. Edith’s High School Youth Ministry program and is committed to providing a comprehensive model of youth ministry welcoming all teens and journeying with them as they become all God has created them to be!
It's a great opportunity to meet new people, have fun, and grow in your faith. LifeTeen is not a club and membership or attendance is not required. Come when you can!
Connect with Youth Group!
Don't miss an update! Connect with us today!
Go to main navigation