Connect With Us!
There are many ways to connect with what is happening around the parish! Click on the links below to get connected!
There are multiple Facebook pages to get you connected with the parish events and committees that interest you! "Like" one or more!
- Parish: The St. Edith Parish Facebook will provide you with parish announcements, events notices and information, and pictures of happenings from throughout the parish!
- Religious Ed: The Religious Ed Facebook will remind you of important dates, annoucements and other information for families with children in the RE program.
- Wine Tasting & Auction: The St. Edith Catholic School Annual Auction & Wine Tasting Facebook will keep you up to date on the big event happening each spring. Find out what to expect, how you can help, get annoucements as they are available!
- St. Edith Alumni: The St. Edith Catholic School Alumni Facebook is for everyone to keep in touch with old Eagles from grade school. Go Eagles!
- MOPS: The St. Edith/St. Colette MOPS Facebook strives to see that no mom is alone! On this page you'll find information about upcoming events and outings and other annoucements!
- Love Father Jim's Homilies? Then you'll love following him on Twitter! If you've got kids on Twitter, encourage them to follow Fr. Jim to get some inspiration in their Twitter feed!
- Download the Mobile app to your phone or tablet and have a quick way to view daily readings, upcoming events, view photots and more! Important annoucements and notifications will also be sent directly to your mobile device! (Note: the events tab in the mobile app is currently under construction but will updated soon!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch videos of events from around the parish!